Thursday, July 29, 2010

Absent this Week

So I want to apologize for having been absent on the blog so far this week. Last week I was on my own with the two boys while my husband traveled for work. So I have been a little lazy this week. It is crazy how much work it takes to wrangle two toddlers. Half of the time I don't know which way I am going. Add to that the fact that I am 28 weeks pregnant and you have me. A MESS! Today the boys are both napping at the same time so I feel as though this is just one victory for me. I will get back to my regular schedule posting giveaways this weekend. Feel free to follow me on twitter. I usually manage to tweet all the giveaways through out the day! Here is a picture to hold you all over until I am back on my game!

Austin at the Beach. Stephen is in the background hanging out with Sam in the water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!